- Members Area
- Member List
- Join Now
Welcome to WFAA
Welcome to the Waste Facilities Audit Association. WFAA was formed in 1993 principally in response to tightening legal environmental requirements, increased cost of waste disposal and increased public and corporate expectation.
The WFAA is a non-profit making association of companies who in the course of their normal business activities generate waste. For more information download our brochure. Aims of the WFAA To assist members in obtaining authoritative information on UK, Irish & mainland Europe waste management facilities through commissioning and sharing independent audits at cost effective rates.
In addition the WFAA also:
- Provides detailed on-line information on UK waste site licences from the Environment Agency.
- Develop waste management e-learning training materials for its members that can be delivered by the WFAA web site, CD ROM or through the member’s intranet or Learning Management System.
Click here to view our brochure.
Latest newsletter, legal information and commentary on environment and waste matters from Berwin Leighton Paisner.
Latest news on environment and waste matters from URS.
Member Log inYou are not currently logged in.
Planned Changes to ISO14001ISO 14001:2004, the internationally accepted standard for the development, implementation and application of an effective environmental management system, is being revised. More information.
EDOC NewsEnvironment Agency Electronic Duty of Care News
- Prison Sentences and Fines for Illegal Asbestos Dumpers
- Tyre Handler Convicted for Illegal Exports
- Biffa Fined £105,000 over Landfill Site Pollution
- Buckinghamshire Pair to Pay £40k for Illegally Burning Waste
- Illegal Waste Exporters Ordered to Pay £106k
- Waste and Chemical Laws are a Burden, Say Small Firms